Virtual Model Risk Management Summit
This complimentary virtual event takes place at 10:00 am EST daily between 27-29 July 2020, during which you will hear insights, presentations and panel discussions from senior professionals of State Street, Ameris Bank, Lloyds Banking Group, Scotiabank, Deutsche Bank, BNY Mellon and many more.
- Inventory: Developing a model risk inventory for high level oversight and management of risk.
- Stress scenarios: Reviewing models under stress and analysis capabilities.
- Technology: The intersection of technology and model risk.
- Short presentation lasting around 20-20 minutes.
- Followed by interactive panel discussion for around 40-45 minutes.
- Insights, discussion and presentations from more than 20 industry professionals.
- Attendees will have the chance to participate in live Q and A.
You can pick and choose which days you would like to attend. This is a free event and is targeting to professionals from financial institutions and government bodies.
|Organizer||Center for Financial Professionals|
|Related Region / Country||Global /|
Event Website -