Virtual Asset Liability Management and IBOR Summit
This complimentary virtual event takes place at 10:00 am EST daily between 20-24 July 2020, during which you will hear insights, presentations and panel discussions from senior professionals of; Deutsche Bank, Northern Trust, Credit Agricole, Credit Suisse, CIT Bank, Rabobank, Societe Generale, Goldman Sachs, Lloyds Banking Group, Bank of America, Credit Suisse, HSBC and many more.
- Interest rates: Discussing the changing rate environment and the ability of financial institution to sufficiently manage the balance sheet.
- Stress testing: Exploring the latest developments and trends surrounding liquidity stress testing.
- Covid 19: Examining how the current crisis scenario is set to influence asset and liability management.
- IBOR transition: Reviewing the path of transition and the remaining challenges to phase out LIBOR.
- Covid 19: Discussing the anticipated impacts of the current crisis on IBOR transition.
- Short presentation lasting around 20-20 minutes.
- Followed by interactive panel discussion for around 40-45 minutes.
- Insights, discussion and presentations from more than 20 industry professionals.
- Attendees will have the chance to participate in live Q and A.
- You can pick and choose which days you would like to attend. This is a free event and is targeting to professionals from financial institutions and government bodies.
|Organizer||Center for Financial Professionals|
|Related Region / Country||Global /|
Event Website -
|Keywords||Asset Liability Management|