Digital Transformation of Existing Microfinance Institutions
The digital transformation (DT) initiative entails a shift to a branch-lite operating model and the delivery of services through digital instruments and channels; the offering of new digitally-enabled products; a data-driven approach to all aspects of decision-making, including credit decisions and product development; and expands its capabilities through linkages with partners such as technology providers, mobile network operators (MNOs), agent network managers, and other financial institutions.
- Principles and evolution of microfinance & financial inclusion.
- Assessing and evaluating performance of microfinance institutions (MFIs).
- Products, operations and systems of MFIs managed by participants.
- Prevalence of alternative delivery channels (ADC) and agent networks.
- Projected performance of MFI for next three years.
- Sequential changes to be considered for training, capacity building, appropriate IT investments, institutional development for digital transformation (DT).
- Conclusion and discussions on way forward for DT of MFIs.
Microfinance and microcredit practitioners, regulatory officers, potential social investors, senior managers of microfinance institutions, senior managers of NGOs, senior managers of socially responsible investment firms, independent practitioners, consulting firms, central bank officials, donor agencies, change management consulting organizations, private equity firms, academicians, fintechs, IT managers etc.
Fees & Expenses:
- $2,500 before 28 February 2020 (includes) accommodation with satellite, internet connectivity, meals, course material, airport pick-up, certificate of participation and networking opportunities.
|Organizer||Financial Inclusion Advocacy Centre|
|Related Region / Country||Global /|
Event flyer -