Diploma in Microfinance Management Course
Designed specifically for microfinance institutions (MFIs) this course aims to develop participants’ competencies for managing MFIs. In addition to a broad-based understanding of business management, the course provides the learners with an understanding of the theories and practices of entrepreneurship and innovation in a variety of organizational contexts. These range from new business ventures and small businesses to not-for-profit organizations. You will have the opportunity to explore entrepreneurial behaviors and acquire entrepreneurial and business management skills. Course participants will understand how to strengthen communities and engage with various stakeholders in the process.
The objectives of the training are to impart participants with knowledge and skills on:
- The role of microfinance in socio-economic development.
- Microfinance planning and assessment and management.
- Effective management of microfinance institutions.
- Fund utilization and management at group and project level.
- Action planning and evaluation of MFIs.
|Related Region / Country||Global /|
Event Website -