Financial Linkages and Savings Groups Digitization Online Course: Cohort 6
- Expose participants to the historical background and methodological approaches employed by the major implementing organizations in expanding financial inclusion at the last-mile through savings groups.
- Guiding financial inclusion practitioners through a focused roadmap of financial capability, addressing customer needs, technology-enabled business models and client protection to effectively manage financial linkages with Savings Groups.
- Introduce participants to the concept and framework of SG linkages.
- Introduce participants to concepts and emerging practice on the digitizing of Savings Groups.
- Understanding the emerging models for promoting financial linkages in the context of financial technology.
- Understanding regulatory issues in the context of financial linkages between savings groups and FSPs (Banks/MFIs/Fintechs/ Saccos).
- Understanding regulatory (contextual) issues in the digitization of savings groups operations.
- Improve your savings groups programs by learning about sound practices and innovations in community-based approaches to financial inclusion and financial linkages around the world.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of subjects such as product design, governance, networking, and partnership development leading to financial linkages between savings groups and financial service providers such as banks, MFIs, FinTech Companies, and MNOs.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of emerging FinTech approaches to financial inclusion through Savings Groups Technologies and regulatory issues.
Practitioners in financial inclusion sectors, financial institutions (banks, MFIs, cooperatives/SACCOs), MNOs and fintech companies, government departments, regulatory bodies, NGOs, and individuals seeking a career shift/upgrade.
|Related Region / Country||Global /|
Course information -
|Keywords||Financial Institutions, Digitalization|