Risk Management Perspectives in a Digital Era
Digital is the new normal. It has already transformed industries such as media, transportation, and retail and is now sweeping through financial institutions. But when it comes to a financial institution’s risk function, unique challenges and opportunities accompany digitization.
Global CEOs and CROs tend to be cautious when considering the very idea of a digital risk transformation, wondering just how far they can automate crucial processes and rely on automated decisions.
This three-day program provides a transformation road map and gives real practical examples of successful organizations in the financial sector.
- Changing trends in Digital Finance.
- Emerging and evolving risks in Digital Finance.
- Assessing Digital Finance Risks.
- Regulators perspectives on Digital Finance.
- Managing – Digital Risks.
- Data Management/ Process Automation/ Advanced Analytics.
- Infrastructure/Interfaces/External Ecosystems.
- Managing Culture in Organizations on Digital Risks.
- Successful Transformation on Digital Finance.
- Case Study.
- Putting All Together.
- Microfinance practitioners.
- Central Bank officials.
- Financial inclusion specialist.
- Officials from the Ministry of Finance.
- Staff of developmental agencies.
- Rural finance specialist.
- $2500 (includes accommodation for three days, breakfast and lunch).
|Related Region / Country||Global /|
Event information -