Microinsurance Master Accelerator Program
Microinsurance Master is the sector's first accelerator program. It starts with a two-week immersion at Hollard Insurance in South Africa, followed by eight weeks tailored coaching by industry leaders to boost your microinsurance activities. You will join a growing network of champions who continue to share and learn how to provide more and better risk alleviation solutions to low-income communities.
Hollard Insurance will select 20 motivated key-decision makers from organizations that are serious about making an investment in microinsurance in 2020.
- Join the first accelerator program designed for microinsurance leaders.
- Learn the microinsurance do’s and don’ts from industry leaders.
- Get hands-on support in building client-centric solutions that reduce the vulnerability of low-income people and make your business thrive.
- Be part of a program with a 97 percent recommendation rating by 37 key-decision makers from 20 countries in past editions.
- Achieve impressive business results like those already achieved by our alumni.
Costs: $10,650. Includes tuition, filed trips, two-week hotel accommodation, breakfast and lunch in Johannesburg, eight weeks of online coaching and lifelong access to our alumni network.
|Related Region / Country||Africa /|
Event website -