Social Performance Management for Microfinance Institutions
The Social Performance Management program is an executive education program aimed at providing high-level management and leadership training to those shaping the microfinance industry, including CEOs, SPM Managers of microfinance institutions and executives of mainstream banks entering the microfinance market.
This course focuses on overcoming major challenges to inculcate and strengthen a system of social performance management in the organization. It will concentrate on latest social performance management tools, and on enduring successful strategic practices to integrate financial return with social value.
- Integrating financial returns with social value.
- Succeeding in highly competitive sectors.
- Balancing a social focus in a commercial setting.
- Reaching out to new business segments.
- Evolving socially oriented products and delivery channels.
- Competitive dynamics.
- Corporate strategy - the core concepts.
- Corporate philosophy and culture.
- Auditors of microfinance institutions.
- Ratings Analyst.
- Microfinance practitioners.
- Central bank officials.
- Financial inclusion specialist.
- Officials from the ministry of finance.
- Staff of developmental agencies.
- Rural finance specialist.
|Organizer||The Microfinance Association|
|Related Region / Country||Global, Asia / Indonesia|
Event Information -
|Keywords||Performance Measurement, Performance sociale|