Building World Class Responsible Financial Institutions: What MFIs/Banks Must Do to Attract Top Notch Investors?
This one‐week interactive executive training is designed to enhance the participants' basic knowledge to advanced practical knowledge with regard to building world-class responsible financial institutions that provide a wide range of need-based customer centric responsible financial services. The course will provide participants with specific knowledge and skills that can help them create world class institutions—with sound capital structure, good corporate governance, prudent risk management, appropriate governance of compensation, foolproof internal audit and control systems, sound management information systems and adaptive, innovative and customer centric operations coupled with excellent performance measured in multiple ways—that will naturally attract top notch investors from across the world. It will also expose them to latest trends in regulation and supervision, customer protection, RegTech, social performance management, digital finance, FinTech and SME banking.
- Senior microfinance and commercial bank managers.
- Consultants, capacity builders and other stakeholders.
- Fund managers and other stakeholders active in the inclusive finance, microfinance, regulatory & supervisory and capacity building domains.
- Senior and middle management personnel of start-up and transforming microfinance and financial institutions (MFIs/FIs).
- Responsible Microfinance & Financial Inclusion: Towards A New Paradigm, Salient Issues.
- Strategic Planning, Capital Structure, Operations, Products, Pricing and Performance: Critical Issues.
- Corporate Governance: Principles, Techniques and Implementation Mandates.
- Governance of Risk Management: Principles, Techniques and Implementation Mandates.
- Governance of Compensation: Principles, Techniques and Implementation Mandates.
- Governance of Internal Audits, Internal Control and External Audits: Principles, Techniques and Implementation Mandates.
- Governance of Management Information Systems: Principles, Techniques and Implementation Mandates.
- FinTech, Digitization, Digital Divide and Artificial Intelligence: Key Trends and Opportunities for Institutions with Implementation Mandates.
- Regulation and Supervision of MFIs/FIs and New Age FIs, RegTech and Customer Protection: Key Trends and Opportunities for Institutions with Implementation Mandates.
- Attracting Top Notch Investors: What must MFIs, Banks and FIs do?
Tuition and Accommodation:
- Total fee: $2,500 (includes the course fee, all training materials and full‐board accommodation in single rooms during training).
- Delegates will be picked from the airport and taken to the hotel.
- The fees also include guided tours on two evenings & a dinner.
|Organizer||Financial Inclusion Advocacy Centre|
|Related Region / Country||Global /|
Event information -