Master of Leadership in Development Finance
The Master of Leadership in Development Finance online program is designed for emerging leaders who are passionate about finance and the role finance plays as a catalyst for economic development and growth in emerging economies worldwide
- 18-24 months / part-time program.
- Online program that gives you an internationally recognized academic degree.
- Networking possibilities through forum and social media closed groups.
- Flexibility to study wherever you are, whenever you want.
- International class with students from all over the world.
- High practice relevance combined with academic excellence.
The ideal candidate for this program is someone who:
- Is a professional with work experience in the development finance industry or related to developing and emerging countries. However, applicants with a different background are also valuable for the program and should not be excluded.
- Wants to climb the career ladder in his/her organization.
- Wishes to follow a high class, accredited program besides a full-time job, combining daily work with professional development.
- Is ready to make a real change for the economies of developing countries.
- Wants to have the advantages of studying at home while enjoying the benefits of an international classroom.
- Undergraduate academic degree (bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognized university (including Diploma and Transcript of Records).
- Proven excellent written and spoken English.
- At least two years of relevant work experience (proven by a recommendation letter from your former or current employer).
- Admission Test and Interview.
- Total tuition fee: EUR 14,700.
- Discount information is available on the event website.