High Impact Leadership Program on Inclusive Finance
The program will provide managers the tools and processes needed to meet their organization’s leadership challenges. Over five days, participants will explore both ‘macro’ and 'micro' issues – from organizational structures, incentives and informal networks to managing performance and using feedback to enhance personal professional growth.
Participants will leave the program equipped with strategic insights, leadership skills, and a deep understanding of global business context needed to drive growth and profitability in a high-performing microfinance organization.
- Senior executives.
- Microfinance practitioners.
- Central Bank officials.
- Financial inclusion specialist.
- Officials from the ministry of finance.
- Staff of developmental agencies.
- Rural finance specialist.
- $3000 (includes accommodation for five days, breakfast and lunch).
|Related Region / Country||Global /|
High Impact Leadership Program on Inclusive Finance -