Executive Microfinance & Financial Inclusion Summer 2019 Masterclass
Many microﬁnance institutions are facing increasing competition, tougher regulations or are branching out to embrace new market segments with innovative products. This masterclass seeks to equip participants with profound technical know‐how in principles of microﬁnance & financial inclusion, advanced credit risk, digital finance, SME banking, financial analysis & KPIs, innovative product development & pricing strategies, social performance management, regulations & supervisions and a good understanding of current trends in the ﬁnancial inclusion space.
- Principles of microfinance & financial inclusion.
- Advanced credit risk.
- Financial analysis.
- Innovative product development and pricing strategies.
- Strategic planning.
- Agent network management.
- Regulations & supervision.
- Financial & social performance management.
- Digital finance.
- SME banking.
- Way forward.
This program is targeted at microfinance managers focused on taking their institutions to the next level, fund managers, commercial banks active in microfinance, supervisory & regulatory officers, academicians etc.
Tuition and Accommodation Expenses:
- The fee includes all training materials, full‐board accommodation in single rooms for the training.
- Handouts, documentation and background literature will be assembled in a comprehensive participant handbook which will also be provided on USB device by the end of the training.
- Delegates will be picked from the airport to the hotel.
- The fees also include two guided City of London Tours on two evenings & a dinner.
|Organizer||Financial Inclusion Advocacy Centre|
|Related Region / Country||Global /|
Executive Microfinance & Financial Inclusion Summer 2019 Masterclass -
|Keywords||Microfinance, Financial Inclusion|