Advanced Program on Financial Inclusion, Social Performance and Data Analysis
This one-week executive training is designed to enhance the collective capabilities of institutions by building individual knowledge and skills to achieve strategic goals. The program will allow microfinance managers, consultants and trainers to develop the theoretical and practical skills necessary to improve the performance of their organization.
- Changing face of microfinance and road to financial inclusion.
- Designing a financial inclusion strategy.
- Social performance management and microfinance.
- Poverty lending viability.
- Commercial bank downscaling.
- Microcredit methodologies.
- Strategy and management.
- Risk management perspectives.
- Digital finance.
- Data analysis.
- Microfinance practitioners.
- Central Bank officials.
- Financial inclusion specialist.
- Officials from the Ministry of Finance.
- Staff of developmental agencies.
- Rural finance specialist.
- $3000 per delegate.
- Accommodation, breakfast and lunch will be provided for five days.
|Related Region / Country||Europe /|
Event information -
|Keywords||Financial Inclusion, Social Performance, Data Analysis|