Advanced Risk Management for Sustainable Growth of Microfinance Institutions
This five-day course is designed to help MFIs develop and improve the quality of their own risk management processes. The focus is on problem prevention, early detection, and control. The participants get the opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills, and tools they require not only to support their respective areas or functions in implementing effective operational risk management but also for integrating risk management with disciplines including audit, monitoring and compliance.
The course uses a combination of case studies, practical exercises and current affairs to bring material to life. This course covers the fundamentals of advanced risk management in a dynamic and interactive learning environment. It further uses the theory and practice of risk management in-line with the industry best practices.
The course will be led by distinguished professionals of international repute from Grameen Bank, BRAC, PKSF and the host organization, InM.
Benefits of Attending:
- Identify and prepare for threats vis-à-vis learn how to make contingency plans, explore strategies for developing and maintaining robust alternative plan for plausible risk management.
- Design practical risk management tool kit for immediate use in the microfinance organizations.
- An opportunity to learn the means of benchmarking the trainees’ organization in line with the KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
- Models of digital financial inclusion practices.
- Best practice sharing and networking with largest microfinance development organizations like BRAC, PKSF, and Grameen Bank.
This program is mainly targeted to senior microﬁnance practitioners, directors, senior managers, program/branch managers, banks dealing with microfinance, supervisory & regulatory bodies, and academicians involved in microfinance.
- Travel and Health Insurance: Air ticket cost and health insurance should be borne by the delegates/participants.
- The host organization will provide free accommodation and food at a well-furnished international training center, pick and drop from and/to airport, and city tours in historical places.
|Organizer||Institute for Inclusive Finance and Development (InM)|
|Related Region / Country||Global /|
Event information -