Delinquency and Portfolio Management for Microfinance Practitioners
This training is designed for senior and middle management (credit supervisors, credit officers, senior credit officers, micro credit managers responsible to managers) of microfinance institutions (MFIs) and other financial institutions for the purpose of strengthening their knowledge and build their capacities in the field of loan portfolio management. This training exposes participants to various portfolio concepts, importance of mechanism of loan portfolio, measurement of portfolio quality, micro credit risk management, causes as well as effects of delinquency and accounting for delinquency.
- Understand the various micro credit concepts and terminologies.
- Understand the importance of Loan portfolio.
- Learn how to prepare annual business plans.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of credit officer/senior credit officer in micro credit.
- Learn about a smooth disbursement and recovery process.
- Get knowledge about different types of frauds and external influences.
- Financial statements.
- Financial ratios.
- Portfolio quality.
- Asset/liability management.
- Risk assessment.
- Bank specific – ownership and support levels.
- Analyzing non-financial information.
- Risk faced by MFIs.
- Non-performing loan.
- Review of profit and loss accounts.
- Ratio analysis and the importance.
- Gap analysis.
- Cases study.
- USD 1500 (scholarships are not available);
- Lunch will be provided.
|Related Region / Country||Global /|