Microfinance Technical Program for Sub-Saharan Africa
This one-week training is designed to enhance the skills of professionals within the microfinance sector. The program will allow microfinance managers, consultants and trainers to develop the theoretical and practical skills necessary to improve the performance of their organizations.
- Introduction of microfinance.
- Product development for microfinance institutions (MFIs).
- Social performance management.
- Delinquency measurement & control, interest rate calculation and settings.
- Financial analysis for microfinance institutions.
- Appraisal guide for MFIs.
- Operational risks in microfinance.
- Policy and regulations of microfinance institutions.
For more details and registration, click here.
|Région / Pays||Globale, Afrique / Ghana|
event website -
|Mots-clés||Microfinance; Practitioners; Professional skills|