Webinar - Supply Chain Finance Innovations: Technology Platforms
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
SME Finance Forum members Only
With the digitization of the supply chain, several technologies have emerged, connecting new players and making lending faster and more efficient. In this webinar, we will look at trends in supply chain finance, and how SCF platforms can utilize AI, machine learning, and other technologies to help financial institutions and other partners reduce risk, lend more efficiently and more fully integrate operations from customers to suppliers. Three supply chain platforms that operate across Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas, will share best practices and showcase how they leverage new digital supply chain business models, utilizing innovative infrastructure and smart data for faster, cheaper, and more efficient credit solutions.
What you will learn
The objective of the session is to understand how supply chain finance has been transformed by the application of technology and how supply chain finance can be digitized. Key questions to address:
• What technological changes and innovations are emerging in supply chain finance?
• How are these technologies impacting supply chain finance?
• How has the technological and digital marketplace for SCF financing changed over the past decade? What lies in the future?
• Is technology and automation helping to lower costs and increasing efficiency to optimize the working capital for SMEs in the value chains?
• How can technology be leveraged to move down market to target more SMEs and to help them become more formally integrated in the value chain?
• How are onboarding practices, risk assessment models and new product offered changing because of new innovations and technology?
|Organizer||SME Finance Forum|
|Region / Country||Global /|
|Keywords||Supply Chain Finance|