Asia - Africa Financial Inclusion Summit
The Asia -Africa financial inclusion summit is a thought leadership event on financial inclusion. The two-day program will bring together practitioners and leading experts on financial inclusion.
The summit will cover the following themes:
- Financial inclusion, the changing landscape.
- Financial inclusion: The next generation.
- Harnessing change to accelerate financial inclusion.
- Digital financial services in the FinTech era.
- The future of financing for micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Using the block chain to drive financial inclusion.
- Regulation and supervision for inclusive innovation.
- Developing financial inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Building trust and overcoming barriers in digital financial services.
- A new age of collaboration.
- Mobile payments and technology.
- Effective systems in inclusive finance - UK experience.
- Capital raising to support inclusive finance programs.
- Practitioners /MFIs institutions.
- Financial inclusion experts.
- Microfinance associations.
- Government representatives.
- International and local NGOs.
- Financial technology.
- Technical and financial development partners.
|Organizer||The Microfinance Association|
|Region / Country||Global, Africa, Asia /|
|Keywords||Financial Inclusion, Microfinance Institutions, Financial technology|