West Africa Capital Market Conference (WACMAC) - "Positioning West Africa Capital Markets to Achieve Sustainable and Real Economic Growth Through Integration and Sound Regulation"
Sofitel Hotel Ivoire - Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Sunday, October 27, 2019 to Tuesday, October 29, 2019
The West Africa Capital Market Conference (WACMaC) objectives are, among others:
- To promote the economic integration through the capital market in West Africa;
- To bring innovative solutions to reduce the gap between capital markets and the financial needs of the economy in the region;
- To increase awareness and capacity building around the benefits of regional integration for each stakeholder
- To identify key actions for capital markets’ stakeholders to sustain economic growth; and
- To address critical issues related to project financing sustainability and cross border issuers and market operators.