European Microfinance Week 2019
European Microfinance Week, organized by the European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP), is a key industry event hosting high level and in-depth discussions by all sectors of the financial inclusion community working worldwide. Welcoming 500 professionals each year, it’s a unique meeting point and an excellent forum for networking. The unparalleled three-day event attracts leading experts, opinion leaders and policymakers to its plenaries and workshop sessions tackling front line topics.
Don’t miss out on the chance to engage with other top industry professionals, keep on top of the most recent innovations, trends & opportunities in the inclusive finance sector and attend the ceremony for the European Microfinance Award.
There’s plenty in store with more than 25 sessions covering the most relevant issues in the sector today, plus three fantastic plenaries:
- Strengthening resilience to climate change through financial inclusion.
- Protecting the working poor in the 21st century through responsible finance.
- Responsible client choices in finance: whose responsibility is it?
- Regular rate: EUR 625
- Individual Member: EUR 250
- Students rate (on request): EUR 100,00
|Organizer||European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP)|
|Region / Country||Global /|