Financial Inclusion and Digital Payment System In Jharkhand
The objectives of this event are to enable various stakeholders join in a common platform for discussion on various programs, policies, approaches, methods, key challenges, progress and prospect about financial inclusion and digital payment system in Jharkhand and to develop new methods and approaches including leveraging new technology for financial inclusion.
- Status of MFIs and financial inclusion (FI) in Jharkhand.
- Inclusive development through financial inclusion and role of NABARD.
- Social inclusion.
- Progress and challenges in digital payment system.
- Financial and digital literacy system in rural and tribal areas.
- SHG and bank linkage program.
- SHG and rural entrepreneurship.
- Prime Minister Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) and financial inclusion.
- Tribal development initiatives and achievements.
- Rural livelihood through micro-enterprise development in Jharkhand.
- Agricultural credit and cooperative sector development.
- To increase farmers’ income through financial inclusion.
- Governance of MFIs in rural sector of Jharkhand.
- Participation, partnership and convergence with key institutions and programs.
- Discussion on theoretical and methodological approaches and development of new strategies.
Registration Fee: INR 1000
|Organizer||Indian Statistical Institute|
|Region / Country||Asia / India|
|Keywords||Digital Payment System|