Africa Banking & Finance Conference
The 2018 edition in Nigeria will be held under a timely theme "Sustaining the Momentum in the Financial Inclusion Agenda" and informed by the overarching direction in the financial inclusion agenda being adopted by most governments in the region. The conference will look at new and innovative financial technology solutions that will make financial inclusion possible and profitable. The agenda will include a broad range of case studies, discussions and debates by top speakers from across Africa bringing theoretical and practical experiences on how various sectors can work together to promote financial inclusion.
Key stakeholders will include traditional banks, insurance; NGOs, telcos; retail stores, donors, investors, policymakers, regulators, MFI, FMCGs. Financial institutions must collaborate, partner and learn from non-financial players to expand their products and services to new customer segments. The question then is how do they do this? The event will be a catalyst for debate, best practice, knowledge exchange and partnerships among the practitioners, policy-makers and other stakeholders seeking to achieve significantly greater financial inclusion in the region.
- Inclusive finance ecosystem is evolving rapidly and Africa's banking & finance sector must adopt its business models.
- Barriers to access to financial inclusion - Is agency banking the solution?
- Regulatory and governance hurdles, challenges, changes.
- Financial technology solutions.
- Dealing with local perceptions about banking and money.
- FMCG, retailers, researches academics their role in Financial Inclusion?
- Client protection and credit reporting?
- Product offerings - Loan or savings? What does your client want?
- Real Value Creation - or how will that look like for each of the stakeholder.
- New technologies for new business model.
- Shifting from financial education to financial capability.
- Lessons from the global arena - Asia and Middle East an Islamic Banking.
- Financial exclusion doesn't mean you're necessarily poor or live far from a bank - Rethinking Financial Inclusion.
- Early Bird Rate USD 750 (before 31 January 2018)
- Standard Rate USD 1000