Customer Centricity: Enabling Financial Choices and Positive Outcomes for Low-Income Customers
This goal of this year's learning event “Customer Centricity: Enabling Financial Choices and Positive Outcomes for Low-Income Customers” is to influence financial service providers, investors, and policymakers to adopt a business model that is based on understanding and serving the unique and diverse needs of poor people.
The main plenary sessions will take place Tuesday through Thursday, 20 – 22 February. The SPTF Annual Meeting will take place on 19 February, the day before the plenary sessions begin. All meeting sessions and documents will be available in English. Networking opportunities will be available throughout the meeting week.
- Laura Foose - Executive Director, Social Performance Task Force (SPTF)
- Gerhard Coetzee - Head, Customer and Provider Solutions, Consultative Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP)
- Bindu Ananth - Chair, Dvara
- Raghu Kolli - Head, Customer Insights and Innovation, Leapfrog Investments
Early Bird Registration Fees (before 15 December):
- General Admission - USD 450
- SPTF Paying Member * - USD 350
- Indian Residents - USD 175
Regular Event Registration Fees:
- General Admission - USD 550
- SPTF Paying Member * - USD 450
- Indian Residents - USD 200
* SPTF will initiate membership fees on 1 January, 2018. All organizations that pay SPTF membership fees will receive a rebate of USD 100 per person after paying the full event registration fee. Contact SPTF for any questions about your membership status.
|Organizer||Social Performance Task Force (SPTF), CGAP, LeapFrog Investments|
|Region / Country||Global /|
Start Your Registration
|Keywords||Financial Inclusion, Customer Services|