7th Annual Central Asian & Caucasus Microfinance Forum
This year's Central Asian & Caucasus Microfinance Forum theme is: "Microfinance Goes Digital: Opportunities & Challenges in the Caucasus & Central Asia."
The microfinance market in Central Asia & Caucasus is young and dynamic. The regional microfinance market is acute and recently gaining popularity. Microfinance investment opportunities have significantly grown and diversified in recent years as the MFI market grows and matures.Discussions and presentations will allow participants to share their experiences, ask questions to the experts, as well as communicate with colleagues about the most trending issues of the microfinance sector at the Central Asian & Caucasus Microfinance Forum in Tbilisi, Georgia.
The conference will bring together market players from MIVs, MFIs, banks, consultancy companies and IT solutions providers in order to discuss such topics, as:
- Market and investment outlook for 2017-2018;
- Access to finance in local currency;
- Raising attractiveness for new investors: what are the main steps;
- Fintech for MFIs and banks: how to become more efficient and competitive;
- Microfinance credit risk management: credit scoring in the region.
|Region / Country||Global, Europe, Eastern Europe / Georgia|
Forum information and agenda
|Keywords||Microfinance, Investment, Access To Finance, Sme Finance, Financial Inclusion|