7th Annual Africa Insurance & Reinsurance Conference
The Africa Insurance & Reinsurance Conference, a regionally focused event now in its 7th edition has steadily become a gateway for the global and regional investors to engage local leaders as they seek ways to increase insurance penetration in the continent. Notwithstanding unprecedented economic growth (a substantial component of this dependent on the financial & insurance sector), industry experts say that the insurance market in the continent still remain small and comparatively underdeveloped. The growth potential going forward is therefore significantly high and insurance industry must strive for competitive excellence by increasingly seeking new growth markets and products.
The 7th Africa Insurance & Reinsurance Conference themes will be along the lines of “Road Map for Insurance Inclusion and Penetration"
Topics of the conference:
- Updates on Africa Macroeconomic Environment and Trends - key economic trends in Africa and their Impact on Africa insurance Market;
- The Regulatory Environment-Regulatory and Risk Management Priorities for the Africa Insurance Industry - Charting New Structures to Ensure a Stable and Thriving Regional Insurance Market;
- Micro Insurance - Revisiting the issues of Micro Insurance-Taking the insurance to the grassroot;
- Global Insurance Industry Trends and their Impact on Africa Markets - Indicative trends in the international insurance industry and their relevance for Africa Partnership Opportunities in specialized markets for foreign insurers - oil & gas, marine and other major projects Index Insurance - Developing Sustainable; and
- Index Insurance Markets in Africa.
|Organizer||Aidem Business Solutions|
|Region / Country||Global, Africa /|
|Keywords||Insurance, Reinsurance, Microinsurance, Index Insurance|