What’s Next? Building the Risk Management Profession in Financial Inclusion
As the financial inclusion industry matures, it is important to ensure that the risk management profession continues to grow, adapt, and professionalize. This webinar features a conversation between the CEO of Professional Risk Managers’ International Association and the Director of RIM. Speakers will introduce a framework for developing financial inclusion risk professionals globally, including:
- Creating foresight in risk management skills needs;
- Setting a standard for strategic risk management, capacity development, and decision-making;
- Raising the bar over time for the financial inclusion market;
- Recognizing the "globality" of risk skills and the local flavor of best practice risk management;
- Creating a risk profession in your market;
- Using an "appropriate" certification for financial inclusion in a proactive way with regulators;
- Benchmarking your risk staff to the global standards.
Target Audience: Financial inclusion practitioners, including donors, consultants, technical assistance providers, and executives and board members of financial service providers (FSPs).
|Organizer||RIM and CGAP|
|Region / Country||Global /|
|Keywords||Financial Inclusion, Risk Management|