3rd Annual Microfinance Forum
The Microfinance Forum, taking place from 27 February to 1 March in Cairo, Egypt, will gather heads of microfinance, executive directors, regulators, SME professionals and government officials from the microfinance industry to address their challenges in growing profitability of the sector and becoming an integral part of Egypt’s economic development.
The program will equip microfinance lenders with the strategies necessary to grow market share and improve profitability including:
- Developing micro-leasing and microinsurance products that comply with the microfinance law;
- Raising capital from local and foreign donor organizations to enable you to grow your operations;
- Transforming your operations to enable greater commercial success without compromising your social objectives;
- Utilizing technology to help with all aspects of your business including reporting, loan tracking and reaching a wider network of clients through the use of mobile technology;
- Improving risk management by reducing exposure to bad debt.
Registration deadline is February 20th, 2017.
For more information and registration, click on the links below.