Africa Finance & Investment Forum (AFIF) 2015
The AFIF 2015 programme is tailored to ensure that the topics are relevant to the needs of the participants. The programme provides an open platform for dialogue amongst speakers, participants and partners. The Programme includes:
- Plenary sessions on innovative solutions for « Access to Finance in Africa »
- Interactive parallel sessions with a focus on finance in key sectors: Agriculture, Health, Trade, Energy & Infrastructure
- B2B meetings: Around 700-1000 meetings will either be pre-arranged or organized on the spot during the two afternoon
- Pre-conference Workshop on « Entrepreneurship / Presenting – Pitching a Business Plan”
- Market place: Stands accessible to a selected number of exhibitors where they will have the opportunity to promote their business and have one-on-one discussions with participants
- Networking events: Cocktail, networking evening, gala dinner, coffee breaks.
To have a detailed overview of each day, please click on the link below.