Welcome to the RFILC
For the optimal experience, we recommend creating a user account which will provide you with direct access to resources recommended for your specific interests and areas of operation. You will have the opportunity to share valuable resources with other RFILC members, engage in online discussions and receive the Rural Finance Update monthly newsletter.
Browse the Rural Finance and Investment Library Collection — organised by topic including business support, financial services, policy making advice and investments.
Access online training curriculum, study guides and multi-media modules, developed or adapted by the RFILC, includes information on courses and organisations that offer training.
Discover upcoming Rural Finance and Investment events and access past and present event support materials for easy download.
- Power Women’s and Girls Financial Access and Agency Assessment in Solomon Islands
- Bhutan gains GCF accreditation with the support of UNCDF
- GGF and DenizBank Expand Access to Green Finance in Turkey with EUR 25 Million Investment
- Philippines: ADB Grants MFI-NGO $30-M Credit Facility for Micro-Entrepreneurs
- IFC Mobilizes $2B in Credit Capacity from Insurers to Expand Lending to Financial Institutions
- Integrated risk management solutions
- Virtual webinar -Review of Integrated De-Risking Schemes to Promote Rural and Agricultural Finance in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Agricultural Finance Video Series
- FAO Policy Series: Access to Rural Finance
- Les producteurs ivoiriens de cacao adoptent des services financiers numériques
- Qu'est-ce qu'une filière agricole durable?
- Cash flow based lending for farmers
- Maroc : Sensibilisation à l'agriculture de conservation