Welcome to the RFILC
For the optimal experience, we recommend creating a user account which will provide you with direct access to resources recommended for your specific interests and areas of operation. You will have the opportunity to share valuable resources with other RFILC members, engage in online discussions and receive the Rural Finance Update monthly newsletter.
Browse the Rural Finance and Investment Library Collection — organised by topic including business support, financial services, policy making advice and investments.
Access online training curriculum, study guides and multi-media modules, developed or adapted by the RFILC, includes information on courses and organisations that offer training.
Discover upcoming Rural Finance and Investment events and access past and present event support materials for easy download.
- An International Coalition to Protect Microfinance Institutions and Their Clients in the COVID-19 Crisis
- World Bank Approves $1 Billion Financing for Kenya, to Address COVID-19 Financing Gap and Support Kenya’s Economy
- UNCDF, MetLife Foundation and Singapore Fintech Festival Announce the Launch of COVID-19 Financial Health Challenge
- World Bank Predicts Sharpest Decline of Remittances in Recent History
- Meet Nepal’s Top Two AgriTECHs - Transforming Agriculture Through Innovative Digital Solutions
- Integrated risk management solutions
- Agricultural Finance Video Series
- FAO Policy Series: Access to Rural Finance
- Les producteurs ivoiriens de cacao adoptent des services financiers numériques
- Qu'est-ce qu'une filière agricole durable?
- Cash flow based lending for farmers
- Maroc : Sensibilisation à l'agriculture de conservation
- UN Secretary-General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development