Welcome to the RFILC
For the optimal experience, we recommend creating a user account which will provide you with direct access to resources recommended for your specific interests and areas of operation. You will have the opportunity to share valuable resources with other RFILC members, engage in online discussions and receive the Rural Finance Update monthly newsletter.
Browse the Rural Finance and Investment Library Collection — organised by topic including business support, financial services, policy making advice and investments.
Access online training curriculum, study guides and multi-media modules, developed or adapted by the RFILC, includes information on courses and organisations that offer training.
Discover upcoming Rural Finance and Investment events and access past and present event support materials for easy download.
- Social Safety Net Programs Help Millions Escape Poverty, But Coverage Gaps Persist
- Many Governments Take Steps to Improve Women’s Economic Inclusion, Although Legal Barriers Remain Widespread
- Financial Inclusion on the Rise, But Gaps Remain, Global Findex Database Shows
- Fidor and IFC Partner to Expand Digital Financial Inclusion in Developing Markets
- Insurance Sector Looks to Balance Technological Innovation and Consumer Protection
Audio Visual Material
- Agricultural Finance Video Series
- FAO Policy Series: Access to Rural Finance
- Les producteurs ivoiriens de cacao adoptent des services financiers numériques
- Qu'est-ce qu'une filière agricole durable?
- Cash flow based lending for farmers
- Maroc : Sensibilisation à l'agriculture de conservation
- UN Secretary-General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development
- What is Agricultural Finance?