Welcome to the RFILC
For the optimal experience, we recommend creating a user account which will provide you with direct access to resources recommended for your specific interests and areas of operation. You will have the opportunity to share valuable resources with other RFILC members, engage in online discussions and receive the Rural Finance Update monthly newsletter.
Browse the Rural Finance and Investment Library Collection — organised by topic including business support, financial services, policy making advice and investments.
Access online training curriculum, study guides and multi-media modules, developed or adapted by the RFILC, includes information on courses and organisations that offer training.
Discover upcoming Rural Finance and Investment events and access past and present event support materials for easy download.
- Kenya: EU to Fund Kenyan Smallholder Agribusinesses in Latest Boost for Agriculture
- Ghana: Insurance Companies to Recapitalise With Minimum Gh¢50 Million By June 30
- Pakistani Fintech Startup Tez Wins $100,000 Grand Prize at Visa Everywhere Initiative
- Vietnam Lays Mobile Money Groundwork
- Apply for The GSMA Innovation Fund for Digitization of Agricultural Value Chains
Audio Visual Material
- Agricultural Finance Video Series
- FAO Policy Series: Access to Rural Finance
- Les producteurs ivoiriens de cacao adoptent des services financiers numériques
- Qu'est-ce qu'une filière agricole durable?
- Cash flow based lending for farmers
- Maroc : Sensibilisation à l'agriculture de conservation
- UN Secretary-General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development
- What is Agricultural Finance?