Welcome to the RFILC
For the optimal experience, we recommend creating a user account which will provide you with direct access to resources recommended for your specific interests and areas of operation. You will have the opportunity to share valuable resources with other RFILC members, engage in online discussions and receive the Rural Finance Update monthly newsletter.
Browse the Rural Finance and Investment Library Collection — organised by topic including business support, financial services, policy making advice and investments.
Access online training curriculum, study guides and multi-media modules, developed or adapted by the RFILC, includes information on courses and organisations that offer training.
Discover upcoming Rural Finance and Investment events and access past and present event support materials for easy download.
- Cambodia: Hattha Kaksekar Limited Approved to Issue $20 Million in Bonds to Support Microfinance
- ADB Approves $300 Million Loan to Boost Filipinos' Access to Financial Services
- Advans CI, ESAF Small Finance Bank, and KMF Announced as Finalists for European Microfinance Award on Financial Inclusion Through Technology
- Latin America and the Caribbean: IFC Invests $5 Billion in Fiscal Year 2018 to Spur Development
- First Money Microfinance of Zimbabwe Offers iSave Debit Card in Partnership with Econet’s Steward Bank
Audio Visual Material
- Agricultural Finance Video Series
- FAO Policy Series: Access to Rural Finance
- Les producteurs ivoiriens de cacao adoptent des services financiers numériques
- Qu'est-ce qu'une filière agricole durable?
- Cash flow based lending for farmers
- Maroc : Sensibilisation à l'agriculture de conservation
- UN Secretary-General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development
- What is Agricultural Finance?